Implatele we use have German quality mark and cuprind- standard implants, immediate loading implants and zirconia implants.
Dental implant surgery is the specialty that includes interventions that are lost or severely damaged teeth are replaced with implants, in order morpho-functional and aesthetic rehabilitation of maxillary.
The dental implant is an artificial replacement made of titanium (metal very well tolerated bone) to the tooth root. This screw is anchored inside the jawbone / mandibular and is designed to support one or more teeth artificial.
There are many types of dental implants, each of which is designed according to the needs of patients. After a complete evaluation, the doctor will recommend the type of implant dental implants in each case, taking into account the purpose of the procedure and periodontal tissue condition of each patient.
Our clinic uses the most modern and reliable implant systems. The procedure is simple and painless and very quick recovery. Ceramic crowns can be placed shortly after implant surgery, or may require a short waiting period, the jaw bone so it can heal
What is a dental implant?
- The implant is a device of a biocompatible material (most often in the form of a screw) that replaces the lost tooth root or roots. In these structures we can call and artificial roots are fixed or movable fixed dental restorations.
- Statistically, the implant success rate is between 93-96% at 5 years insertion
- While maintaining implant works is conditioned primarily by good oral hygiene and regular checks
- Making titanium implant that does not cause allergic reactions, makes the phenomenon of rejection by the body not exist
- Using the implant is often conditioned by the existence of a corresponding size of the bone ridge, so a quantitative assessment, and quality of bone
Indications of dental implants:
- The implant is indicated if there is toothless single tooth or multiple in both arches. This toothless lead, in all cases, the horizontal and vertical migration of adjacent teeth, accompanied by bone artrofie phenomena as a consequence of harmful forces developed while in the arcades. Most of the times changing occlusion (bite) is reflected by changes in the TMJ that are symptomatic or not.
- Potential candidate prosthetic implant patient will require specific investigations to assess both the health and detection of risk factors that may complicate treatment, and the contraindications
- Preoperative patient is informed about implant insertion technique, duration of treatment, the advantages compared to conventional prosthetic treatment, and about the costs
- Increased masticatory efficiency
- It prevents alveolar crest bone resorption which will maintain the volume and quality around the implant
- Preserving the integrity of adjacent teeth missing tooth area which, in conventional prosthetic treatment, are polished and, most often, devitalized
- Implant insertion results in general are influenced by local or general conditions. Local conditions are:
- Hygiene faulty leads to the formation of plaque and gum infection and bone around the implant (as in tooth) with loss of underlying bone support. This can be solved by professional cleaning cabinet
- Smoking affects the deposition combustion products that accelerate the inflammatory phenomena and local vasoconstriction (impaired blood irrigation) gum and bone, followed by atrophy. For these reasons smoking is a relative contraindication or, according to some authors, even absolute knowing that smokers implant survival is much lower compared to that of non-smokers
General Conditions are:
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes or AIDS compensated
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Treatment with steroids
- Osteoporosis untreated etc.
- It is therefore very important discussion with your doctor prior to eliminate potential problems early can lead to implant failure. Good collaboration with the patient makes the doctor can make an accurate assessment of health. It is important to know that old age is not a hindrance in implant treatment for old age is not a disease. Health is determined.