Endodontic treatments to dental CrisTtal is the most complex thing existing formula currently in endodontics.Our Cistaldental allows you to benefit from these types of treatments, placing at your disposal sophisticated devices and, not least, physicians trained to implement these techniques in dentistry tip.
Consultation in endodontics takes about 30-40 minutes and takes place over 4 stages, each equally important for the accuracy of diagnosis and treatment success.
Treatment steps endodontic-
- Medical history – is the stage where the dentist talks to the patient and try to find out more details about its suffering
- The second stage is when the doctor consult carefully with the help of simple manipulations of some equipment and special problems involved tooth and adjacent teeth and those with whom he comes in contact when the patient has mouth shut. A very important element, especially now during treatment
Follow the development of X-rays. During endodontic treatment is performed several sets of radiographs but early treatment is required to make at least two.
- After the doctor puts together all the information obtained will last stage of consultation, perhaps most important, the treatment plan is drawn up and explained its meaning to the patient, together with costs and duration involved.
- Regarding length that realize endodontic treatment, it is necessarily determined by an electronic device called apex locator and all necessarily verified by one or more radiographs made with a needle every root canal
- Follow “root canal”, which wants “seal” against possible the subsequent endodontic space bacteria which could be re-infected tooth and so could jeopardize the success of root canal
Once completed root canal is performed one or more x-rays “control” which seeks fairness canal fillings.Although many people consider endodontic treatment ended with endodontic obturation space, there are at least two stages, at least as important to the health of teeth and a long life of its arch. The first is to restore (restore) the tooth may consist of a coronal filling (filling) or a dental crown (with or without intra-radicular pivot). The second is the long-term monitoring. Monitoring consists in carrying out periodic checkups (6 months, 1 year, 2 years, etc.) and some radiographs.